Pages

10.20.2010

Celebrity Doppelgangers

I consume celebrity gossip and culture quickly and in massive amounts, the same way I am currently consuming yesterday's office going-away party cupcakes that are stale, but whatever.  I pay closer attention to these people than I do to the people in my own life - like friends I value but only keep up with on Facebook or the chick who has worked at the desk next to me for the last year - whatever her name is. 

And yet I still do a double-take when it comes to some of these celebs and I'll mistake them for someone else.  I lifted these from Perez Hilton, i.e. my main news source.  Spot on!

Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman.  Gorgeous times two.


Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel.  Like twins!


Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.  I have always mixed these two up, but one of them has an Oscar and one of them is married to a chick from One Tree Hill.  Who's the big winner?  Also, apparently one of them was on Gray's Anatomy, which is a show I quit watching after Katherine Heigl's character told everyone off for making fun of her for taking immodest photos to pay her way through med school.  So, pretty much the first episode.


Edie Falco and Ellen DeGeneres.  Never thought about this one before, but okay.


Chris Rock and Mario.  Is it racist to say I've mistaken Mario for Chris Rock?


Gwyneth Paltrow and I guess someone who could possibly be her niece but not her doppelganger, the younger, less GOOP-y, less snooty, awesome Aussie Mia Wasikowska. 


Erika Christensen and Julia Stiles.  I used to mix these two up ... circa 1999.


Willem Dafoe and Denis Leary.  If someone compared my looks to Willem Dafoe's, I would feel the way I felt when I was in 6th grade and my class all had to write down nice things about one another anonymously, and someone wrote to me that I was "Pretty.... inside."


Amy Adams and Isla Fisher.  Totally couldn't tell these two apart in movies for two years.  One used to work at Hooters and one is married to Borat. 


Tom Hardy and some dude named Logan Marshall-Green.  I have no idea who he is, but, yeah, they look like mega, smoking hot twins.


Khloe Kardashian and Joanie Laurer, aka Chyna Doll.  Khloe is much prettier than this picture gives her credit for.


The insane hotness that is Zac Efron and Chace Crawford.  I would have done Chace Crawford and Ian Somerhalder (below).  I have more pictures, but I thought this wasn't a bad note to end on.  I'm so over the annoying Blogger photo uploader today.  Enjoy the Yum.




2 comments:

  1. Uncanny! Especially Zooey and Kate and Natalie and Kiera. I can never tell them apart. You forgot the Olsen twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. i always just thought i was clueless about pop culture to get these people mixed up... guess not.

    but i dont even know who half these people are...

    ReplyDelete