Pages

10.07.2010

Duh..... What Country Is Asia In?

Sometimes I wonder what Derrick sees in me.  He is brilliant, gifted, was valedictorian of his high school, received a full merit scholarship to The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is now pursuing two post-baccalaureate degrees in three years.  I, on the other hand, house the incredibly useful knowledge that the '90s one-hit-wonder "Crazy For This Girl" was sung by Evan and Jaron, who were identical twin Orthodox Jews.

Scene: Lunch time at Jimmy John's

Derrick: I won't be home until late tonight because I have a meeting with my business venture team.  We're working on a project that could take us to Asia, South America, Australia or Europe.  It's pretty cool because the team is diverse and made up of me in finance and private equity, two guys with military backgrounds, and two girls who were in marketing and private equity.  Hopefully we'll be able to strategize this initiative with some dividends and diversify our portfolios with some other words that are big.

Leigh Ann: *blink*... *blink*...

Leigh Ann: I was watching Teen Mom yesterday, and it was so funny because Gary was buying flowers for Amber because she was going out on a date with an ex-con she met at Wal-Mart, and instead of saying he thought it would be a "nice gesture," he said "nice GUESS-chur."  HAHAHAHA!

End Scene.

Luckily for me, Derrick is always willing and able to come down to my level.



"Numbers are hard!"


1 comment:

  1. You can't help it if Teen Moms is more interesting than stock dividends.

    ReplyDelete